JOB DESCRIPTION: Complete machine assembly, quality testing and other miscellaneous functions as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may also be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacture, fit and assemble a variety of machines, assemblies, and sub-assemblies per specifications and tolerances determined by engineering drawings.
- Fabricate and weld assemblies to the machine as needed.
- Prep parts for paint when needed.
- Assemble parts orders.
- Break down machines for shipping.
- Load trucks with finished product.
- Lift test required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma
- Ability to read blueprints
- Mechanical machine build experience
- Welding experience
- Hilo experience