JOB DESCRIPTION: Weld assembles, cabinets, and machines to drawings. Fabricate parts for the assembly process. Weld parts orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may also be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fabricate and weld assemblies to provided drawings
- Weld sub-assemblies
- Fabricate and weld assemblies to the machines as needed
- Weld parts for parts orders
- Weld parts for stock runs
- Order welding supplies for area
- Lift test required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- High school diploma
- Ability to read blueprints
- Welding and fabrication experience
- Hilo experience