JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for installing and servicing the complete product line of Coe Press Equipment. Responsibilities center on providing expert product installation services, system level training, and on-going technical and aftermarket sales support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may also be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Install, Service and Repair equipment at CPEC customer sites.
- Position also involves PM program, Calibration procedures, etc.
- Mechanical maintenance and set up of equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Able to read engineering drawings and utility schematics.
- Able to clearly communicate diagnosis and repair plans with customers.
- Provide thorough and technically accurate reports of service calls.
- Provide timely service reports and expense reports to Service Manager.
- PLC experience (Allen Bradley and Siemens) a must for trouble shooting.
- Up to 80% travel for customer visits, including international travel. Passport required.
- Lift test required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Technical background with emphasis on Electrical and Mechanical machinery.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in engineering/technical sciences a plus.
- Working knowledge of “Industrial Safety” practices.
- 5-7 years of relevant job experience.