The Enviroclean design is based upon a cartridge-style modular approach that allows for convenient tangential cleaning and maintenance of the roller and washer cassettes. Each set of waster cassettes contains two 8”-diameter stainless steel back-up rollers and two 12”-diameter Scotch Brite brushes to remove contamination without impacting surface quality. A 30 hp directional blow-off air cannon system with a sound enclosure dries the steel off after the rinse.
All tanks and external piping are insulated for improved energy efficiency while the units are constructed of stainless steel and nickel for durability.
The Enviroclean Wash System specifications are as follows:
- Steel strip speed -- 300 fpm max
- Steel strip width -- 96"max
- Steel strip thickness -- 0.030"–0.100"
- Material type -- CRS
- Incoming steel temperature -- 40°- 120°F
- Ambient temperature -- 40°- 120°F
- Contamination removal – 95 - 99%
- Bacteria removal -- UV light station